Rentals at Priest Lake
Looking for a fun way to spend your afternoon on the lake? Want to explore Priest Lake but don’t have the equipment necessary to do so? We can help!
At Elkins Resort, we have plenty of Priest Lake boat rentals, equipment and accessories in stock to help you make the most of your stay here on the lake! Just imagine spending an early morning canoeing on glassy Priest Lake or water skiing with the summer sunrise. Take our pontoon boat for a ride through the tranquil thoroughfare to upper Priest Lake. Elkins Resort is conveniently located in the middle of Priest Lake on Reeder Bay. This access site is perfect for all your lake exploring needs! Priest Lake is a recreational paradise full of opportunities for all ages to enjoy!
Below you will find a list of what is available to rent during your stay at Elkins Resort. Please feel free to call ahead with any questions regarding rentals. Looking forward to adventuring with you soon!
- Water Skis
- Stand-up Paddle Boards
- Fishing Boats 14′
- Pontoon Boats
- Snow Shoes – Seasonal
- Snowmobiles – Seasonal
All rental items may be reserved in advance so please plan ahead and call our Resort to make sure we have your favorite rental gear in stock! Reservations for the equipment may also be made at the front desk.
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
*Rental paperwork can begin at 9:30 am. Rental hours are subject to change due to season.
- The Pontoon Boats can seat up to 10 people. They must be reserved in advance and only for a full day rental. Life vests are included in all of our boat rentals.
- Elkins Resort does not keep snowmobiles at the Resort. Guests may order them in advance from Priest Lake Powersports and upon reservation completion, they can schedule a drop-off time and deliver the snowmobiles right to our guests at the Resort, hassle-free!
- Cancellation: Equipment reservations require 14-day notice of cancellation or modification. If notice of cancellation does not fall within the stated time limit, the registered guest is still responsible for the total amount due of the rental. There are exceptions for in climate weather.
- Rental Procedures: For guests not staying at Elkins Resort, a $500 damage deposit will be taken upon arrival for your rental reservation, with a VISA or MasterCard, on top of the amount due. This deposit will be returned when the rental is returned without damage.
- Overnight or Multi-Day Rentals: For guests who have their equipment rented for an overnight or multiple days, there are a few stipulations and requirements. The rental MUST BE docked at a dock, no beaching or tying off is not permitted. Also the rental needs to be refueled at Elkins Resort so that it can be filled with oil as well.